Acanto Plus® is a systemic, wide-acting, preventative, curative, and eradicating product with shock action on pathogens. This fungicide provides good preventive protection against diseases for new growth and redistribution in the vapor phase. Protects the part of the leaf that has not been sprayed by building a uniform protection zone around the treated plant. Ensures a uniform distribution to the leaf surface (sucking effect) and reactivation of the product through dew or rain.
Other properties: Maintains green cultivation for a long time, stimulates additional biomass accumulation, improves resistance to water stress, provides a quantitative and qualitative increase in production, and is a "anti-resistance" mix by the different action mode of the two active substances.
Mode of action: Acanto Plus diffuses translaminar into waxy cuticle cells and causes a good redistribution of the active substance to the leaf surface;
• Acanto Plus diffuses and translocates into unformed tissues before they are exposed to disease attack due to the remobilization of the active substance through rain and dew;
• Treated crops benefit from the "prolonged greening" effect of strobilurin, which results in antioxidant action and increased nitrogen absorption, stimulation of additional biomass accumulation and improvement of resistance to water stress;
• Picoxistrobin acts at the cell level by blocking the transfer of electrons into the "cell's power plant" mitochondria
• Fast effect in 30-120 minutes after product application;
• The unique property of picoxistrobin is the vaporous action;
• After absorption, the active substance is rapidly transported through the vascular system;
• Cyproconazole acts systemically absorbed rapidly and acropetally translocated via xylem in all green parts of the plant.
Treated plants: Wheat, Barley, Soya...